Friday, January 4, 2013

Hi everyone!  Or anyone who may still check this anyway.  I've been thinking for the last few weeks that I may re-try my blog again.  Probably with the same types of material as before, though hopefully more posts.

A lot has changed since I originally started this blog.  I no longer nanny for A and P, though I do still get to see them as often as possible and they do come visit when their parents take long trips.  A few months after my last post, I met my wonderful now-Husband, who will be called C.  We've been married for almost 3 years now after a very short engagement.  I'm currently a homemaker, though I'm crocheting and selling some baby blankets and decorating cakes (though haven't had any orders for them).  So I'll post pictures of those as I have them. I'll also be posting pictures of new recipes I try.  We're trying to lose some weight and I'm trying to be more organized, so that means more new recipes to try! Glad to be back and hope to have an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment