Sunday, January 13, 2013

Check in

A bit of a different post here.  I've finally signed up for a gym.  Our insurance actually offers a plan of their own where you pay a monthly fee to them and get unlimited basic access to any participating gyms.  Even if you travel.  So if anyone's wanting to join a gym, I would check with your insurance first. From what I saw, a lot of insurances are offering either these type of plans or reimbursements if you are going to a gym now.  At least in the US.  So I'm starting my gym memberships on Monday.  I'm 5'1" and 142.2 pounds as of this morning.  My cholesterol as of last month was 265.  So I'll be updating periodically on any weight loss or blood work changes.  Sorry to not have any new recipes up lately.  I should have 2 up in the next few days.  Thanks so much and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment